face 3.png

Documenting not dying since October 2013.

The 18th & 19th; Off to imagery for my x-rays.

The 18th of May.  I feel very disappointed in today. I don't know why - it has hardly been terrible. 

Left the house at half eight to get to clinic as early as possible. It didn't take long for Andy to call me in, and after a poke and a prod, he requested an x-ray of my lumbar spine for when I was done in clinic. I was supposed to be back next week to see Ram, but Andy asked him if he could see me today and he could, so we waited. It was a good thing I'd taken my book because Ram didn't call me in until ten to twelve. He requested an x-ray for my elbow, but that's more to placate me - I don't think he thinks there's anything really wrong. Anyway. I got a long list of drugs to take to pharmacy, then toddled off to imagery for my x-rays. We bumped into Janet, the adopter of Monica, because she is an ambulance driver, and she had time to show us a couple of pictures and assure us she was okay which is good to hear. 

A lovely chap called Liam came to get me, and he had the most delightful lilting Irish accent. Scanned both sides of my right elbow, then I signed a form saying I can't possibly be pregnant, and they did my spine from above and my right side. Lucky for them it's easy to tell if my bones are in the right place. 

We were supposed to be going into town for some shopping but there wasn't time - we'd just got home and had lunch before Mommy had to go to Grandma's to meet her new social worker. I sat with the kittens, trying to decide what I'm going to make for Katherine's daughter. It's going to be an elephant - I'm just going to do it at warp speed. 

The 19th of May. 

I have been a crocheting machine of late. Been working very hard on the elephant today and hopefully I'll finish it tonight. 

This morning I wrote up the blog post that I should have done yesterday, and supervised the kittens playing/fed them and changed their water because they had got food in it. I think they're all pretty much a-ok now thank God. Please stay fine until Sunday. 

Rosemary came for lunch, so we had a chat for about half an hour held she and Mommy went to eat. I ate mine while catching up on Limitless, then started work on the elephant's third and fourth legs. 

Rosemary left at two to go back and walk the dog, and Mommy was supposed to go and see Gill in hospital, but she was being moved to a rehab place so it wasn't a good time. This meant we could have the trip to town we were going to have yesterday. I got a Fruition water bottle, and some more toy stuffing while Mommy took stuff back to M&S. 

Home and back to crocheting! Have to do one more ear and the tail, attach them, then he will be done!

The 20th & 21st; Meetings with Twitter friends never last long enough.

The 20th & 21st; Meetings with Twitter friends never last long enough.

The 16th & 17th; She is the best woman.

The 16th & 17th; She is the best woman.