face 3.png

Documenting not dying since October 2013.

The 7th & 8th; I watched the stars and fireworks with Amber Run on repeat.

The 7th & 8th; I watched the stars and fireworks with Amber Run on repeat.


The 7th of November.  Oh I had a very bad sleep. Way too hot, coughing fits, and I woke up an hour before my alarm coughing and didn't stop. I got up and dressed and packed all my stuff, then made myself a cup of tea to try and soothe my throat.

We went over to the tea room for breakfast in the pouring rain. I had porridge and honey which I couldn't finish as it was so filling m then we went to the farm shop where we got lots of Christmassy fayre, some butter, cheese, chocolates, I don't know what else bbut Mommy had to be dragged out or we'd be late to Taid. 

When he arrived at his house, Daddy climbed up onto the roof and was removing loads of muck while Taid supervised. Mommy and I stayed out of the way and I just read the paper, once I cleared some space to sit down. When Daddy was finished on the roof, he had to change his shirt as it was absolutely drenched from the rain (his waterproof was not as waterproof as he thought), then we sped off to The Queen's Head for lunch. 

I was still stuffed full of porridge but I thought I could manage some plaice, spinach and new potatoes, and Taid had the same. There was a lot of discussion of Christmas because he is coming to us this year. He's diabetic so we have to do him his own Christmas cake and mince pies.

When we got back, we couldn't stay for much longer as it was getting dark, so Daddy re-packed the car and after a little bit more chat, we were off. I watched the stars and fireworks with Amber Run on repeat.

The 8th of November. 

So tired. I had a Zopiclone last night, but then was up early so I haven't slept it off if that makes sense. Mommy, Becky, Alison and I were off to the NEC this morning for Crafts at Christmas, so we picked them up and were there before ten. It costs us £12 to park now, regardless of how long we stay, and it is a fucking scandal because they say they are providing a "service" for the disabled but in fact all they provide is a fucking shed. 

Anyway. We split up, because I was only interested in wool/crochet things. I got a Lucy the Hare kit from Toft (makers of Ed's Menagerie) and had a lovely chat with the girl there. They use silk embroidery thread for miniature crochet which I will keep in mind. I also got nine balls of wool for a hat, snood and some mittens for a lot cheaper than I would have online. Ahh so many projects! My other purchases were Christmas things - some earrings and a gingerbread house that opens and plays a tune. 

That was me basically done, but I texted Becky and they weren't even half-way (granted, they were interested in a lot more than I was) so I went to Starbucks for a peppermint mocha and had a ten-minute massage from some people who were set up next to a large, knitted Christmas tree. They came back about one o'clock, had a few things to get on the way out, and we were home about quarter to two.

I have spent my afternoon with the kittens, trying to make up for leaving them. They have forgiven me and we've had lots of hugs. I think they probably forgave me as soon as I fed them. 

Some of our neighbours are still doing fireworks and they ought to be shot. 

The 9th & 10th; I still feel like shit in the morning.

The 9th & 10th; I still feel like shit in the morning.

The 5th & 6th; I am so jealous.

The 5th & 6th; I am so jealous.