face 3.png

Documenting not dying since October 2013.

The 28th & 29th; This is really dangerous thinking for me.

The 28th of January. I have a headache. I keep getting them in the same place and I think it's to do with the fact that I'm not ever getting a full night of sleep. I've got nothing on tomorrow so I'm taking a zopiclone.

Unsurprisingly, when I showed the nurses my arm, they didn't want to try again. They didn't even want to touch it. Annoyingly, the one who actually did the butchery wasn't there so I couldn't reprimand her for it. It was still bleeding up until this evening. Sandeep was on the ward so she's sent off the form to refer me for another apheresis line insertion so that'll hopefully happen next week in ambulatory care. I'll have it done under local so I can go soon after and it'll happen more quickly than it would if I wanted a GA.

We went into town after leaving hospital, to show Mary from Chanel my new bag, and I bought the ballerina nail polish because they've brought it back. Then we went to M&S because I wanted some soup (Super Vegetable Soup) then, in the Bullring lift to the car park, we bumped into Charlotte and baby Sophie! Always a delight to see my favourite squidgy baby, but then when going to our respective cars, she wouldn't let go of my finger! I had to tug it from her tiny but astoundingly strong grasp.

This afternoon, Becky came round, I showed her my arm and told her all about that, and she told us about the course she'd been on today.

I think my arm has finally stopped bleeding.

photo 1

photo 2

The 29th of January.

I had a very pleasant, dreamless sleep. Got up at about nine-ish? I was planning very much on having a rather idle day, as I had the zopiclone last night.

So essentially, I have just watched tv all day. I updated my blog, and this afternoon Mommy took me to the sweet shop. My current diet is pretty much all I can think about - trying to eat "normally"; not deny myself things but also not overindulge. I have many little packets, so they're fine to indulge in, then finish.

Grandma had her first cataract surgery today, and is apparently doing fine. She has a massive eyepatch, like a pirate.

I am really restless and fidgety. I want time to pass so it can be Friday morning and I can weigh myself. This is really dangerous thinking for me and I'm really not sure what's going to happen.

photo 3

The 30th & 31st; It made me miss performing in front of people.

The 26th & 27th; My arm is a mess.